CDL-A Regional Flatbed Truck Driver Job Opportunities
A driving career is how you earn your living. A driving career with Gypsum is how you earn your mark.
Operating as one of the largest flatbed carriers East of the Rockies, with 13 terminals in 10 states, Gypsum Express is privately owned and operated with an expansive scope of operations. Our carrier mission is to consistently deliver on the customer experience, while fostering a culture that our CDL-A drivers are proud to represent.
Gypsum Express is currently seeking CDL-A flatbed truck drivers to join our regional fleet. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced veteran, we have the truck driver job opportunities that you’re guaranteed to love.
NEW PAY RAISE! GYPSUM EXPRESS IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE A 5 CENT INCREASE IN DRIVER PAY!
CDL-A Regional Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs also offer:
- Top Industry pay with $50.00 Tarp and Untarp Pay!
- Average annual earnings: $58K - $75K
- Average between 2,000-2,500 miles/week on regional routes
- Weekly home time, including most weekends
- When you drive right, you earn more – earn an additional 7 CPM in bonuses for drivers who are safe, efficient, and on time!
- Get assigned your own Navistar International or Freightliner Cascadia Tractor
- 80% of our loads are pre-tarped & pre-loaded
- Results-driven training program & orientation – get paid to learn how to drive like a professional
- Paid vacation after one year of service, 401(k) with company match, & many quality healthcare programs for you & your family to choose from
- Tuition reimbursement – up to $6K for qualified drivers
- Driver referral program - $2K for experienced, $1400 for inexperienced
- Military Apprenticeship Program
At Gypsum Express, our drivers make the difference – apply for CDL-A regional flatbed truck driver jobs today.