Where Do You Spend Your Weekends?
At Gypsum Express, we save the home time for the weekends – apply today for CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs!
Thriving as one of the largest flatbed carriers East of the Rockies, we drive towards success with a mission to consistently deliver on the customer experience, while maintaining a driver-focused culture that our associates are proud to represent.
We’re currently seeking the perfect candidates to fill CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs in our regional division. Whether you’re a recent grad or a seasoned veteran, Gypsum has the truck driver job opportunities that you’re guaranteed to love. At Gypsum, we believe that our drivers make the difference. That’s why we take care of our CDL-a professionals with top industry advantages – like weekend home time and salaries climbing as high as $75,000 annually!
These benefits are hard to resist!
- Top Industry pay with $50.00 Tarp & Un-tarp Pay!
- Average annual earnings: $58K - $75K
- Average between 1,800 – 2,200 miles/week on Southeast Regional Routes and 2,000-2,500 miles per week on Northeast Regional Routes.
- Weekly home time, including most weekends
- When you drive right, you earn more – earn an additional 5CPM with our latest pay increase for Flatbed Drivers!
- Get assigned your own Navistar International or Freightliner Cascadia Tractor
- 80% of our loads are pre-tarped & pre-loaded
- Results-driven training program & orientation – get paid to learn how to drive like a professional
- Paid vacation after one year of service, 401(k) with company match, & many quality healthcare programs for you & your family to choose from
- Tuition reimbursement – up to $6K for qualified drivers
- Driver referral program - $2K for experienced, $1400 for inexperienced
- Military Apprenticeship Program
Sound like your perfect match? Join the carrier where drivers make the difference – apply for CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs with Gypsum today!